Here are the basics:
- Started with 1960, current season now is 1962
- The Salary cap for 1962 is $125 million and increases by $5 million each year. Players will retain the salary at which they are drafted and increases by 10% each season.
- If a team drafts a HOF player, they will lose their 2nd round pick (assuming a HOF player is drafted in the 1st round)
- Team has first option on one first year player from their major league team and therefore uses their #1 pick for that player.
- The schedule will be in 2 week increments. Teams will play 3-9 away games in that period thus making the season approximately 6 months or 2 seasons per year.
- No DH
- Teams available: Red Sox and Angels
1962 rosters will be available after the draft. The season starts in July 2016
League reports for: